Neighborhood Nights is an opportunity for us to learn and play together as a community. We offer 8-weeks of sessions for all ages in the Fall, Winter, and Summer.
The Spring Session starts Tuesday, September 13th and will run every Tuesday night until November 1st from 6:30-8:00pm at Fuller. Free childcare is provided by qualified staff in a safe and fun environment. Come meet your neighbors and grab a session to enrich your life this spring!
Examples of Past Adult/Teen Sessions:
- The Art of Knitting: Learn among experienced knitters, create or bring your own project, and/or join the project of knitting prayer shawls for the elderly and sick in our community
- Zumba with Dee & Ki: What do cardio, muscle toning, and dance all have in common? ZUMBA - the fun fitness workout that feels like a dance party!
- Life and Breath Yoga: This class will include an introduction to several styles and practices of yoga. No special skills or physical abilities needed.
- Emotionally Healthy Relationships: A strategy for spiritual growth that is proven to change lives, not just on the surface, but deeply.
- Creative Writing: A space for fiction writers to share their writing and get feedback. Writing prompts will also be provided for those seeking inspiration.
- Let's Garden: Urban Roots and people from our community garden, Green Sprawl, will be running these sessions. Learn about bio-intensive growing, seed starting/transplanting, composting, container/small space gardening and so much more!
Include Bible stories/journaling, snacks, games and other fun activities for kids ages PreK - 8th grade.